Chem 1111 - Robertson

Moderator: Ron Robertson

Re: Chem 1111 - Robertson

Postby Ron Robertson » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:13 am

I have finished a 1st run on your grades. I used the 85, 75, 65, 55 scale for A, B, C, D.

With this scale and your extra credit added, the 2 class distribution was 9 A, 9 B, 6 C, 2 D, 4 F, and 1 incomplete. The F's were mainly due to absences with missed quizzes and lab reports also taking their toll.

I will be glad to reply to emails with your % grade, letter grade, and your total extra credit (or you can drop by the office). If you feel that there has been an error, just let me know and we can arrange a time to look at your grades in detail.

I will not be on campus tomorrow (Thursday) but I will be in on Friday. If I have any meetings on Friday that come up, I will post here. Otherwise, it looks like Friday is open for me.
Ron Robertson

Postby Brooke Schauer » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:03 pm

Hey everyone! My name is Brooke Schauer and I am currently a freshman. I am majoring in Early Childhood Education and dream of becoming a second grade teacher. I'm really nervous about this class because Chemistry is not my specialty but I am ready to learn and begin this semester!
Brooke Schauer

Postby Ron Robertson » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:13 pm

Brooke,

You have posted to the wrong thread. Please post to the Chem 1710 thread.
Ron Robertson

Previous

Return to Department of Chemistry Discussion Board